I am currently sitting in seat 36G aboard Lufthansa flight 566 from Frankfurt Germany to Accra Ghana. Summer seems to have gone by so fast. I don’t know if it has really set in that I will be living in Africa for four months (The stewardess just passed out a hot towel thing.. love those). In just over an hour I will begin the greatest adventure of my life thus far. And I really have no idea what to expect. My biggest worries at this point are simply food and sleep. It can take some time for my picky stomach to adjust to new foods, so hopefully I can keep enough nutrition in me to function normally. And sleep, I’m kind of a light sleeper- and when I do not get enough, I feel really out of it. So we’ll see how tonight goes after we land. I’m listening to Owl City right now and totally thinking of home..
