Tom Sherwood
So.. I realize I haven't updated this in a while. Partly is because I didn't have internet for several days, and partly because it was just a normal week of school and no plans on the weekend. Currently I am sitting at Enda, a coffee shop in the Accra Mall. Its like a 2 minute tro-tro ride from campus and its super western. But they have pretty fast internet and really good coffee/pastries. I've uploaded more pictures to my Flickr for you all to see, hope you enjoy them. Also for those who have skype, I started one. My account name is tdsherwood please feel free to talk if you see me on! Which, to be honest.. isn't going to be that often, but I thought I'd try it out (and also we are going to be gone til Saturday).

Peace
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'll try to skype you soon!
    -steve