Today has been another long day. We got up for breakfast at 7, had morning devotion at 8, and left ACI at 9. We went to some sort of national park type place and went on a several hour hike. We hiked up to this ‘umbrella rock.’ It was basically a rock formation that looked like an umbrella. Some of the locals set up ladders to it so you could go on top of it, it was a pretty cool view. At the end of the path was a super remote village, it was kinda weird. They had several goats and chickens, and then a super small house- we went into one part of it that was a bedroom. I can’t imagine living there. Then we went to a waterfall, it was pretty cool. Technically there were two, they were right next to each other. It was fun, but quite I hike and I was exhausted by the end of it. Both on the way there and the way back I was able to ride in separate van with Michael. He is a super interesting guy, it was so great to talk with him the whole time. He is sort of like a PR guy for ACI, and he acts as a guide for our group when we are there. Ben, Patrick, and I were basically able to just pick his brain about a ton of different things in Ghana.
