So I know I haven't updated this in a while. Essentially I am just really busy with school and all that goes with it. I just have not had time to really sit down and flesh some of my thoughts out lately. I guess the biggest things in my life right now are I am a vegetarian, working on maybe eventually being a vegan. I am also applying for an off-campus semester for the fall to Ghana. The program director is the department chair of the social work department. So it is supposed tobe a social work focused semester, which I think would be really cool. I think that it could wind up being a good preview to see if international community development is something that I really want to do or not. I have also started a Flickr 365 set. Basically I am going to try to upload an picture every day for a year. Here is the one that I took today. To see the rest of my Flickr pics you can go to my profile here. I think thats about it for now.
