Tom Sherwood
So I thought it might be a good idea to explain where the title of the blog comes from. It is actually a song by the band
Extol off of their Thrash Synergy album. If you don't have it or haven't heard it, I would recommend it- arguably one of their best once you get into. Anyways, here is a link for the lyrics for lazy people who don't want to look it up: http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/extol/synergy.html#6 I think that the song is a great reflection on what Jesus did for us- and that it was pretty crazy. I mean, how often do people die for you?

So I guess another thing that I should address is what the purpose of this blog is. There are a couple of reasons I chose to start a blog. I felt like I wanted a place where I could write down some thoughts and have other people comment on them, have discussions, etc.. Now I could just do that using notes on Facebook.. however, I've decided that I want to spend as little time on Facebook as possible- I've considered straight up deleting mine (so is it weird that I started a blog?) but I do understand and value its usefulness in keeping up with friends.

0 Responses